This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. These purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of personal data to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are used;
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
- as NANELI VOF we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If after reading our privacy statement, or in a general sense, you have questions or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
Chaussée de Charleroi 148, 1370 Jodoigne
Company number: BE 0681.568.718
Telephone: +32 476 37 00 02
Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- offering and improving a general and personalized service for the customer; including billing purposes, offer of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and / or necessary;
- offering and improving the products supplied; personal and specific products based on information and data provided;
- detection of and protection against fraud, errors and or criminal conduct;
- when you visit the NANELI VOF website, you declare your agreement with data collection intended for static purposes;
- marketing purposes.
- identity data: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail;
- identity data issued by the government: identity card number or national register number;
- other data: gender, date of birth, place of birth and nationality;
- we use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data;
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- the maintenance and adaptation of the internet environment
- providing IT infrastructure;
- arranging and distributing newsletters and invitations;
- we naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties to guarantee the security of your personal data;
- we never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement;
- we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted;
- we can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission;
- you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing for its withdrawal;
NANELI VOF does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
During a visit to this site, 'cookies' can be placed on your hard drive, and this solely to better tailor the site to the needs of the returning visitor.
Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, to remember technical choices (for example, a language choice, a newsletter, etc.), and to show you more relevant services and offers.
If you wish to consult the NANELI VOF website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled. However, if you prefer not to, you are free to disable cookies via your browser settings.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, including:
- all persons who can access your data on behalf of NANELI VOF are bound by confidentiality;
- we have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
You have the right to inspect and correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you.
At the top of this privacy statement is how you can contact us.
To verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. We strongly recommend that you make your passport photo invisible and state that it is a copy.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to you. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this.
Change of privacy statement
NANELI VOF can change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website.