1. The buyer confirms that he has taken note of these terms and conditions of sale at the time of the order and accepts them without reservation. Any deviation from the general terms and conditions will only be apparent from a written agreement from the seller. Unless expressly stipulated otherwise, any deviation from the general terms and conditions will be considered as a one-off deviation, without this having any effect on subsequent transactions.
2. The accuracy of product descriptions and photos on websites is pursued at all times. However, the seller is not liable for printing or publication errors. He undertakes to correct published errors as quickly as possible. With regard to web orders or online payments, the seller cannot be held responsible for any damage or shortcomings resulting from internet breakdowns, the use or misuse of the internet or electronic payment methods.
3. The specified agreed prices are binding and include VAT. The price on the date of the order will be applied for invoicing.
4. The additional costs for different shipments such as urgent orders, additional offer, return shipment, etc. will be charged.
5. Subject to special mention, all our invoices are payable upon receipt of the goods, unless stated otherwise, within 30 days from the invoice date. Each payment will only be legally valid from the moment the funds are actually available in the seller's account.
6. Without prejudice to the application of the law of 2.08.2002 on combating payment arrears in commercial transactions, the buyer, regardless of whether he is a trader or a non-trader, will be legally and without any payment in arrears on the outstanding invoice amounts. prior notice of default is required, the interest will be charged at a rate of 2% per month from the invoice date. In the event of non-payment, if a letter of formal notice has been without effect for 14 days, a lump sum compensation of 10% will be due on the outstanding amounts with a minimum of 40 euros and a maximum of 1000 euros.
All additional costs of judicial collection also remain at the expense of the customer. Until the full payment, the goods remain the full property of naneli vof.
7. All our deliveries are in accordance with and in accordance with the conditions stated on the order form. The items that can be delivered from stock have a delivery time of a maximum of 12 working days. You usually have the delivery after a few days. If you have not received anything after 7 working days, please contact for further explanation. In exceptional cases of problems on our part with delivery, the customer will be contacted. In the event of force majeure (illness, accident, etc.), the customer will be contacted. No shipping costs are charged for shipments in Belgium and the Netherlands. The shipping costs for Germany are 10 euros, for Luxembourg 9 euros, France 15 euros, Italy 15 euros, England 15 euros, the rest of Europe 25 euros and America 35 euros. For orders but the EU it may be that import duties have to be paid. Check whether you have to pay import duties, taxes and other customs related costs are for the account of the customer.
8. The buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the purchase, unless there are other mandatory legal provisions. In that case the buyer must, within the legal period of 14 calendar days after receipt, via an unambiguous statement (for example in writing by post, fax or e-mail) naneli vof, Chaussée de Charleroi 148, 1370 Jodoigne, on the informed of the decision to revoke the agreement.
The period of 14 calendar days makes it possible to assess and inspect the purchased item as in a store. In those 14 calendar days, the purchased item must be treated with the necessary care. The buyer may only unpack the item to the extent that it is necessary to exercise your inspection right. The purchased item may only be returned in its original condition and in its original packaging.
If the item is no longer salable due to traces of use or soiling or other, the item will be charged in full. The buyer shall return to the seller, at his or her expense in the original and undamaged packaging, accompanied by any accessories, instructions for use and a copy of the invoice / delivery note, to the delivery address stated on the delivery note. The seller does not take back incomplete, damaged, used or contaminated goods by the consumer.
9. Any complaints regarding the goods or the terms of the invoice must be formulated in writing. They are no longer admissible from the 8th day after the delivery date.
10. Rental material is and remains the property of naneli vof. Damage or theft of rental material will be recovered from the lessee of the goods, naneli VOF calculates the amount of the damage based on the replacement value of the goods. In the event of a dispute with the Naneli VOF, it will in no way be possible to be held liable for any accidents and / or damage, of any nature whatsoever, relating to the placement, use and return of materials. Rental material is returned to naneli vof in good condition, working and clean, within the specified period.
11. Any disputes are governed by Belgian law and settled by the competent courts of the Leuven district.